HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Bored
Posted at 11/14/2010 09:48:00 AM
I'm bored of texting. D: don't force me. LOL. zz
Random. :)
___________________________

You know, I hate periods. -.-

Yesterday so bored. But okaylh. I manage to sleep through the day :p
I woke up really early, 6am? Then I online. XD
Then watch Phua Chu Kang. :) so damn funny and awesome. xD wakakkaka!
Then I bath while facebooking&texting in the bathroom XD 
PLASTIC BAG METHOD!
Then after that, watch tv. -.- Nothing to watch. LOL. so watch DVD. I watch When in Rome. 
Then I sleep. :D 
Wakeup watch tv, watch tv, bath, watch korean. :D
Then I promise to study with him. LOL. I'm sure he slack of somewhere last night.
After studying for 40 minutes, I watch korean. XD then watch Zack&Cody for 2 hours. :O
Then, I slept early? o.O whooaaa. so tired. TT
______________________________

we're both afraid of something. haven't anyone told us, don't let anything ruin your happiness?
I couldn't help it. I'm just scare. Damnit. >.<
I'm scare everything would fade. 
TT

Confession/fact; I'll do anything for my pride.
_______________________________

I don't know if we're friends or what? You said I was your sister, but you treat me more than that.
I don't know if I need you or I want you. 
Confuse. :/

Moral-of-the-story; 371 more days to spm ;p Study guys! LOL

dhaaaa ;)


Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.