HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Rapunzel ; A Tangled Tales
Posted at 11/27/2010 05:04:00 PM


You all must be guessing that, the guy is a Prince or something, but neupe, :P his a thief. haha!
And Yes, Rapunzel is a lost princess like the fairy tale :)


I wish my hair was long and blond and magical and manageable and silky like her :O
-jealous with a cartoon hair-


Flynn Rider: I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder... *gives smoldering look*


And oh yeah, Pascal is kinda cute :P wanna have him as a keychain. haha! :D


This is the romantic scene at the end :) 





The movie is basically about a lost Princess that stays in a tower under the care of her lovely(evil) (step)mother. :D Her (step)mother is surprisingly nice to her, -unlike the real Rapunzel- , but the mother is actually two-faced-evil-bitch =.= she's just nice to Rapunzel because Rapunzel hair is magical, it glows when she sings, and it heals wound :O Her (step)mother just wants to stay young and pretty with Rapunzel hair.
And there's this charming thief :D Flynn Rider or Eugene Fitzherbert :3
The movie is super-super awesome, and I advised you guys to watch and feel the magic... oh in 3D! :))

THIS IS SO THE BEST PRINCESS MOVIE WALT DISNEY HAS EVER CREATED.

=P

And if I have Rapunzel hair :)) ehehehe! *grin*

I would...... Swing here and there, :D and erm, makes all kind of style with it cause it's super long and maybe I could even tie my hair like,,


Can't really see her hair, but it's HUGE :O
yeaaa, :P

But still, having a hair as long as that, -.- it makes me look messy :O
and it's tiring to comb a hair that loonngg :O
Seriously. =.=

I'm happy with my current hair style :)) shoulder-length :PP



Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.