HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Story Board 3#
Posted at 11/29/2010 12:09:00 PM
I'm Sorry.
I didn't mean to hurt you.

"I told you a thousand times, I didn't text you?! I didn't send you letters or put the school garden flowers on your desk!?". "But Ian, You did text me. See~" I showed him, his texts in my phone. I just don't believe it. He took my phone and examined the texts. "This is Ethan's number". 
My ex? "Hey! Why'd you broke up with Ethan?" "For fun. I didn't like him that much." I remembered the texts the fake Ian, or should I say Ethan sent. 
I should have known, a cute guy like Ian would never like me. No wonder he never respond to my waves, no wonder he'd always with some girl. 
Tears began to flow down from my cheeks. Never had I feel so betray, so embarrass in my life. "No! It must be you Ian! Don't deny! YOU TOLD ME YOU LOVE ME!" "Michelle! I didn't okay. Please don't act this way! I told you, it was Ethan messing up!" I began hitting him. I don't want to believe his denial! I couldn't!
I really love him.
I continue on weeping. I want to stop, but I couldn't. I didn't want to be there anymore, so I ran to the girls toilet, and accidentally knock Ethan. He saw my tears. "Are you okay?" was all he could say.
"You lied! It was never Ian! It was you all along! You made me love him! Thanks a lot!" 
Ethan stared at me in discontented and only said, "I'm sorry".

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.