HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Things to dream about
Posted at 11/23/2010 04:05:00 PM

Cassie change her name into mine's cause.......


hahahha! ;D
__________________________________

She's going to Sabah. :O
I want to go somewhere to. -.- haiz.

Speaking of going some where, I have a dream, a dream to flyyeee :DD

I want to go and meet all those korean hotties and maybe cam-whore with them :P

Donghae

Siwon

KyuHyun

Onew

G-Dragon 


And to feel the snow, in my hands, on my head, and to sleep on it. :D


Ahhhh,, Korea :D



I also want to go to New York :]

Not to see hotties though, But I want to venture my journalist career there. :D
(not yet anything already got big dreams)

Yes, The New York Times. :))
I also want my Novel to be featured by them. :D haha!

And I would like to buy the cute T's there :D omgg!
+ Buy all the cute designer purse, outfit and shoes *faints of enthusiastic* :D 
-no picture huks-

And I also want to walk at the Town Square :D and feel it's squareness. LOL
And cause many movies feature it. :D
And I'll go, "OMG! JULIA ROBERTS STEP HERE BEFORE". :P and go all proud at myself. ahha!




And have you ever notice that some New York movies, they always put this view at the very first.
Example, The Devil . :P


Oh and not to forget The Statue of Liberty :3
________________________________________

And I want my honeymoon around the city of Europe :D

Like Paris, France :3

walk along this streets of love. :)

Scream I LOVE YOU DARLING from the Eiffel Tower :P

And just visit some more interesting places like The Lourve Courtyard :)

Then I'll fly to Verona, Italy :D

Hello Verona :D

Hold hands and walk through the crowds with my future husband :)

Visit the Santa Maria church and pray for our long lasting love :P

Pretend to lean while taking photos with the Leaning Tower Of Pisa :D
(btw photo above is straight)

Write PLEASE PRAY FOR OUR LONG LASTING LOVE to Juliet and stick it on her wall. :)

And don't forget eat yummy pizza :D


and also

Original french bread. :D
The ones we have in Malaysia are chinese made. They should call it Chinese Bread instead. lol :P

Then we ciao to Rome :))

Just to toss a coin and make some wish in the Trevi Fountain :3


and also, visit the Old Colosseum :D


Pray it doesn't break. lol. :p
Holding hands with him, sneaking in without getting notice, and kiss him on the bench.
ahhhh! :D
______________________________

Well, should end the honeymoon there :P
I'm out of ideas, haha! +Maybe in the future, budget too! :D
So now, I'm planning to study, :D and errmm,, pass with beautiful colours :D
and also, DON'T GET MARRIED TILL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO TRAVEL/GO ON HONEYMOON WITH HIM.
wakakakka! :33

Moral-of-the-story; Plan ahead! Don't let ahead plan you.

Dhaaa ;)

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.