HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Madam Flowrese
Posted at 11/18/2010 01:21:00 PM
You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, 
but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.
______________________________

Just got back from going out with Madam Flowrese :)

In the morning, I woke up, whoa so early. LOL. Then I online for awhile, while waiting for the time to come for me to bath :p After bath, breakfast, then dady send to school :)
Arrived school, searched the whole area for Madam Flowrese. xD Got so tired, I called Renee. :P
I hope I disturbed her sleeping x)
Anyways, Madam Flowrese still at home, playing farmville. D: uweerr..

After she arrived, I did my job, typing out all those graduation names. Then helped her with the SPM english ULBS. LOL saw those form 5 ULBS results :p Even got one person get all 0, o.O how he did that. :O
And wtf he's not chinese. -.- omg. :O LOL. :p he still hot anyway (x ahhahah!

Bla, Bla, Bla....

Many teachers thought I'm Madam Flowrese daughter. -.- Cause they see me so hardworking come to school while all the other students were relaxing at home :p hahah!

Oh so sad I see the trees got burn :/ the eff them. haiz

After that, we went to BDC A One. :]
We have one of those girl talks. LOL :p hahahahha! x)
Then she sent me home, and we have those girl talks some more..
OMG Renee you know to cook. -.- I'm jealous. :p hahhaa!
____________________________________

Have you ever noticed?
When you are SINGLE, all you see are happy COUPLES. When you are COMMITTED, all you see are happy SINGLES.

Confession/facts; I think sometimes I exaggerate. -.- LOL
____________________________________

Ice melts when Heated, Eyes melts when Cheated.

Moral-of-the-story; Learn to cook and do house chores, cause your parents won't always be there for you next time.

Dhaaaaaaaa ^______^

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.