Reachable : email@example.com
Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.
I do :
- Inspirational/Motivational quote
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.
(Valid for first time customer)
disclaimerLayout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?
Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.
Posted at 12/21/2010 11:58:00 PM
I went to the park to play badminton with my dad and little siblings just now :]
And with this, here are 10 tips on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle :)
1. Don't take slimming products.
- Products for easy slim are not good. Nothing is free and fast in the world. Everything good has it side effects. So NEVER TAKE SLIMMING PRODUCTS. :] some of the side effect of slimming products are such as diarrhea, dehydration and kidney failure.
2. Take time for jogging in a week.
- Advisable, 3 times a week or more :] never use busy as an excuse of living a healthy life.
3. Obey the food pyramid.
- A healthy balance diet! :]
4. Have a weight scale checking every morning.
- Check your weight every day or every week :D this is to discourage you and make you feel bad if you gain weight :D and will encourage you to make time for exercising. :D
5. Jog at one place for 15 minutes before and after sleep.
- BTW, this is not the same as number 2 :D [out of idea wtf]
6. Eat a moderate portion of oily or fatty food.
- Never don't eat fatty or oily food. But take in a moderate portion. Or for obese, a little portion. Even though they are one of the "dangerous" food, you still need to consume it because even oily or fatty food is in the food pyramid. :P and anything in the food pyramid you must OBEY :]
7. If the destination is near, don't use car. Instead walk.
- No comment :P
8. Drink enough water.
- Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue. Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers. A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen. Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%,
plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer. But why I put this on this slimming tips? :P well, cause recently I just found out that to much water makes you fat. :P Like the picture above :D
9. Take up yoga or dancing class :]
- my mum took dancing class since I was in primary 3, that's like 8 years ago wtf :O and now she is slimmer than before :P
10. Eat an ultimately big portion of vegies and fruits.
- Everyone knows this. :P
Hope this tips has been a helpful hand cause I'm not really good at healthy stuff :D