HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  10 things I'll do if you keep on pestering me
Posted at 1/08/2011 02:42:00 PM
Pesterers. errrrrrrrrrrrr. so annoying. -________- 
especially when I'm on PMS mode. Daii la you people who pester me. LOL :P
_________________________

10 things I'll do if you keep on pestering me. :D haha! x)

1. I'll post a long status on Facebook about you. 
- a very long and deep Facebook status like my recent one, "Before you point hands, you better see the way use to treat me. I don't need no money, no gift. All I need is for you to understand."

2. I'll stare at you whenever I see you.
- Lucky my stare is not that powerful, if not sure you perasan one. -___-

3. I'll tweet about you.
- I'm a twitter freak. haha x) I'll tweet about anything including those embarrassing moments of you in the shower. :D :D

4. I'll tell my bestfriend about you.
- Typical. Gossip Girls. eyerrrrrr.

5. I will not blog about you.
- Because you'll make my blog dirty :D unless you really pester me hard, that pester isn't a word anymore, hah? i forgot what to say d. haha :D

6. I'll think of you.
- And the way you move your ass around. xD hahahaha!

Okay I can't think of anything. o.o I didn't do my homework before I start blogging. D:
usually I do, but now, lazy do. xP hahaha!
The next 3 would be how you could pester me. hahahah xD

7. By talking about me when I don't even know your last name.
- Like seriously. =.= I never talk about/laugh with/see also never suddenly got talked behind. D:
wtf is that?!



8. By posting stuffs on Facebook.
=.=



9. By praising self when there is specifically nothing to be praise.
- eff. I don't need to know. =.= agitating much...

10. By teasing the people I heart.
- I especially hate people who tease the people who I heart because part of them is me too.
_______________________________

Dhaaaaaa :]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.