HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Chocolate is love
Posted at 1/04/2011 04:11:00 PM

Who ever said Chocolate was girls bestfriend? As a matter of fact, you give me diamonds, I'll don't know what to do with it. For me, chocolate are every girls dreams. :]
You pamper me with chocolate, while controlling my weight, I'll pamper you with love. :D :D
ahahhahhahaha x)
_________________________________

Anyways, my second day of school was ever more so awesome than the first day :D 
Despite the homeworks given(curses) tho. 
Hrrmmm, During English lesson, Madam Flowrese asked us to present the poem in an unique way we can think of. :) LALALALALATHEPRIZEISCHOCOLATEOMWTFLALALALALA !!
The prize is a chocolate which I crave so the badly, D:


It's that chocolate :D well, not the same kind. I couldn't find the chocolate picture ;( 
OH WELL,, 
I teamed up with Cass, Harry, and Khai Lun on this. :D we sang like caroling. haha x) 
we turned the poem into a carol song. :D
Harry and Khai Lun sang the first and second verse. While Cass rap, YEA SHE RAPS FTW WHO KNOWS, the third verse :P and I sing solo the last one. :D :D 
Teacher say my singing so cute, ahahahaha! Wait, is that suppose to be good? o.o 
Everyone like ours, (: cause we're awesome! but what people really like is, Cass rapping. ftw I like it too! :D

With that, we won a chocolate :)) but then, we're not the only ones that got a chocolate :(
Syamsul, Jeremy, Charlston and Soon got it too! and the worst part is, there's only ONE chocolate :((
ONE ONE ONE. means have to share between 8 people. :((
But fortunately it's enough :D

But of all Cadbury's product, I like Black Forest bar and Picnik better =]

___________________________________


If I were given a chance to live and to get fat by eating chocolate, I'll say GIVE ME SOME MORE!!
:D :D

Okay was just kidding. =.= I don't want to be fat. D: wtf

Moral-of-the-story; Don't eat chocolate so much if you don't want to become fatteh ~

Dhaaaa ;)

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.