HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  PJK IS DANGEROUS
Posted at 1/25/2011 05:53:00 PM
Yes my dear friends, PJK is indeed a very dangerous subject the government has ever decided on, >.>
WTF. why I say like this? stay tune ;)
_________________________________

Today got so many things happen. :D and last night, my Physics Tuition teacher crushed my dreams of standing under a rainbow by saying we can't do that. TT
OH WOW THANKS TEACHER WOW.

I took a lot of pictures during PJK this morning with my girlies Catherine and Li Fei =]
I wish Cass wouldn't be so camera shy :|
Anyways, PJ teacher was teaching us girls how to play rugby while watching the boys play it. :PP

The boys :)

SO HOT TT -FAVOURITE PICT #1- :D

Amy, Catherine, Me :))

Me and Amy :D

Rugby ball. O.O catherine take want :PP


We're at the scouts area :D the thing was high and stable but wobbly D: 


Some more boys :D lelong2, murah2 XD

Hot babes ;)


Sie Siew: MUAHAHAHA >=D I'm going to kick this ball !! MUAHAHAHHA !!

She is evil. TT xD

I wonder what is Amy doing. O.O

Traffic light us :D
Stop when you see Amy, Slow down when you see Catherine,
and go when you see Priscilla :D

Obviously fail photo. TT

I LIKE THIS PHOTO.... OF ME :D :D

=P

They two want kena sunburn :PP
_______________________________________

So anyways, why I say PJK is dangerous?? :O 
TT. I hate PJK. The only day I hardworking to change shirt some more ! TT


I got hit by a rugby ball wtf TT. and i fainted. D: amy really hates me D: i faint she still can posing and laugh there. TT. my head will hurt if I shake it. D: uhuhuhuhuuh!

=P

Ok la, actually i got secret to tell you :D 
I didn't faint. :) I ain't that weak mann. xD instead when the ball hit me, I sit on the grass with my face cover, LAUGHING. HAHAHAHAH ! :D
But Adrian, the boy who hit me, thought I was crying and everyone was like, "oo Adrian oo" XD

________________________________________

Then after recess, is maths, after maths is BM. I follow Cass go change shirt :PP
after change shirt, I go Alpha next door there to ask whether who become MC tomorrow. O:
I BECOME EMCEE TOMORROW FML !! >.<
Then inside there is Cikgu Ellena. she's like rushing me :PP ahahaha!
Then I finished talk already, I just want to say, "BAI TEACHER I LOVE YOU" but Amy go and push me walk faster, so I ended up squealing. TT wtf "BAI TEACHERRRR I LURVEEEE EEUUU" ftw
Mr.Shorty laugh at me. D:

Amy hates me. TT i know, i know. TT
__________________________________________

Moral-of-the-story; Stay ALERT ! You'll never know when a rugby ball might hit you :PP

Not mine :PP

Dhaaaa =]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.