HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Storyboard #5
Posted at 1/07/2011 02:41:00 PM
Not yet the second month already break one of my New Year Resolution. wtf.


Seeeeee!! Daiiiiii~~~~~ 
________________________________________


Karma.
It wasn't meant to be.

KARMA. 5 words that makes everyone scare. Even the oldest of the old people are scared of it. Karma. What goes around, comes around. I'm always scare of it. Well before. Now, I'm not really that scare of it. I think. I like this boy last year. But I guess because of KARMA he left. I was so distress I couldn't even spell distress. Then 3 months later, I met someone who was worthy of receiving my pain. He's the perfect candidate. Each day, I will shower him with love and at the sometime play hard to get because I wanted to stay single. And one day we went out together. As we were staring at the starry night, he told me he love me for real. I ignore him though. Cause I didn't know what to say. The next day, I didn't reply to neither his calls nor texts. Our connection, our ties just broke like that. I didn't know why, but all the lies I told him, about me loving him, suddenly came true. I just think he deserves someone better. With me, all I can do is lie and play with him. I just think, some where between all the conversations, the laughters, the lame jokes, the fake I love you, I actually fell in love. I couldn't accept this newly develop feeling because I thought this was suppose to be a game. As a player, I guess I just lose. KARMA. 5 scary alphabets. 

___________________________________________

Another of my really short story. :D Hope you enjoy it ;)

Dhaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.