HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Today is so tiring
Posted at 1/28/2011 06:01:00 PM

Like seriously. I woke up around 4++, then go Facebook use phone ;p 
ahahaha! :) Recently, I often use 0.Facebook to online cause I'm super bored and super can't always use laptop to online. fml. D: sometimes I wish Twitter and blog has a 0 site too :P 
haha. xD especially Twitter. so need it. :D

So anyways, I went to school extra-extra early today. D: fml . it was so dark . and got spotcheck!
well, i'm one of those who help spotcheck people. :D 
We didn't get any handphones, as I hope, xP but we did get a bottle of Wrigley's Chewing Gum and a spana ;D what's with the spana? i also don't know :p the guard said some students threw it into the bushes. wth was the student thinking bringing a spana? -.- BOI, Cikgu Micheal Quek, most famous KHB teacher in my school will be so happy when he receive that spana xP


SCRREEEEAAMMM. :D

Well, during Maths period, majority of us got called out to hear a speech by the pengetua. :P
I was so freakin happy when I heard my name being called cause I was super lazy to sit in class and listen to the teacher talking :P LOL. (spm student like this tsk2) xD
But then, when we arrived the APD room, D: we had to wait for her, for like 1 hour. D: fml. from 7.35am, till 8.35am. curses. -.- like beggar we wait outside. LOL ;p

Nothing much from the pengetua tho. Throughout the whole 1 hour speech by her, I only know that I have to get an A for my test, and that she got inspired by wanting to experienced the 4 seasons that's why she became what she is today. (an inspiration which she later regret. xD) oh and ! I also learned to sit and stand without making noises with the chair :D 


The next thing I did the moment we went out the bilik apd is running back to class to get my bag. I have to run here and there to get the Cikgu Edgar photos printed for the Reporters Board. D: i also need to run here and there to find a camera because Cikgu Nazmi forget to bring. -.- 
And I did all that with a bag behind me, a bottle on my left hand while eating a burger using my mouth, holding it with my right hand ! wtf. And when I said run here and there, Yes, I did run here and there. TT even knock against a pole. fml.

Lucky I was on time for Cikgu Sarkawi retirement party. xD haha :D
I was like so freakin tired like I said in my previous post, haiz. :(( actually, it's not my job to take photos, but Cikgu Awang trust me so much with the camera xP ahahahahah! Hazim is okay whatt..... he looks like someone proler using a camera :PP LOL
and during the event, the camera keep on betraying me, TT WHY!! it keep on dying. D:
SCHOOL YOU SO NEED A NEW CAMERA. xD lucky I manage to take see-able photos :)) heeee!


The boy who cekik pinggang there so loso. -.- and sakai. and paikia. wtf. -.- Like seriously.
I was busy taking pictures, he always say, "NAMAHAL AMBIK GAMBAR? HSY(why take photo)" so loso want. -.- Gago sukati saya laaa! fml. mlm -.- hahaa his friend also say like that. wtf la. so villager minded betul . At least I have something better to do baaa.  ITS.MY.JOB.TO.TAKE.PHOTOS.USING.A.CAMERA.WHY.YOU.NEVER.SEE.PEOPLE.TAKE.PHOTO.KA? DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND.ME?.OR.DO.I.NEED.TO.SPEAK.IN.THAIS.FOR.YOU.TO.UNDERSTAND?
 -.- geez, they thought i purposely want play with the camera ka? -.- i really so piss off with him. curses I no time to tell them off. just give them "stared" nia. xD
those types of people are the reason I'm being so racist. hahahahahha ;D seriously~


Teachers melepak :P
_____________________________________

The secrets on living a hopeful life is to have great friends that will no matter what stand by you :) ♥

Moral-of-the-story; Don't kepo-kepo if you don't know anything. xD you might end up in my blog :D especially if you are a villager minded person :PP

Dhaaa ;)

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.