HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Cam-whore much
Posted at 2/22/2011 05:56:00 PM
I realize Tuesday posts always has loads and loads of photos in it. xD
So watch out for this one. :D
____________________________


The story of this picture. xD actually wanna capture apek head with the green paper on it. xD
but the green paper fly. D: it says, "CHEEBUY EU" :P
omg it's so funny :PP li fei go and stick that paper, then people all laugh look at apek  x)
she thought her face got something. bwahahhahaha ;D pity her~~
well, I got my karma though :P while I was laughing like high =.= suddenly some teacher come and scold me, "prefect also not like prefect. shame on you!!" D: whuuuttt.....~~


This is Catherine's cookie? LOL. she send to me when I was in school but I didn't bring my phone so yeaaa x) it looks cute^^


Delson with my benie :D he looks like a terrorist :P


Us^^ we just love cam-whoring in Physics class :P


LOL. my face so fail -.- but the only reason I post this up is cause I wanna show that I took photo with Justine. x) bwhahah


This photo colour so pale. O.O


This photo colour look so O.O
________________________________

And as usual, I think cause Tuesday got PJK, so yeaaa. kids always cam-whore during PJK. x)


Olga and Husna :))


Me, Husna and Olga ^^

_____________________________-

Today Catherine babe come back from a week abandon me go to KL D:
she bought me a key-chain <3 awww. I love her :))
sorry no picture but I can descibe^^ 
It has a long chain, with pink love and a music note. It's really cute but unfortunately I don't know where to put. I don't want to replace my couple key-chain on my phone ;(
-STILLUNABLETOLETGO-

Yeaaaa. I feel like want to emo again :( every time I listen to Jay Chou songs, I stare blankly and the memories just re-appear. But I am stronger now, so I didn't cry :)))
Thank God. 

I don't know what happen. It was my decision to break. So why am I so down? =/
_______________________________

So anyways, I couldn't resist but to post up the STPM photos for the graduates of SMK DPHA Gapor :))


___________________________________________

WTF. I just a got a message from Blog, Picasso. They say I used up all my photos spaces. D:
and I can't upload photos dy!! wtfffucckckkfsdib
Will solve this as soon as possible. TT

Moral-of-the-story; Smile! It makes people wonder what's the reason behind your smile. :)

Dhaaaa =]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.