HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  I'm not okay :(
Posted at 2/10/2011 05:44:00 PM



When my world is falling apart,
When there's no light to break up the dark,
That's when i look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shores,
And i can't find my way home any more,
That's when i look at you.


I got addicted to hearing the Miley Cyrus When I look at you song by Grace :)
________________________________________

I cried. I cried. I'm so weak. I can't breathe whenever I think. I can't. I just can't.
Everything seems so hard. It's like the whole universe is on to me. It seems so easy but it's a million years harder. Life. It feels so different. Different. I hate the feeling where you feel so burden inside and yet you don't know why you feel that way :(

And the Miley Cyrus song, it gave me hope. Just by listening to the words. It gave me strength.
Everybody needs inspiration, Everybody needs a song. A beautiful melody when the night seem so long. There's no guarantee life would be easy. 
_______________________

This few days, seems so dreading for me :( it's like all I remember doing is crying. and the fucking thing is I don't even know why I'm crying. TT
People near or far, all they tell me is not to think so much. But I couldn't stop myself from thinking. fml.

And I cry because crying seems like  the only easy way out.



I remember when I was a kid, my world feels like so easy with all the toys around me to play with.
Never would I think back then, that growing up is such a big task.
Growing up means more responsibility, more things to know, more things to feel.

Sometimes I wish, I could just lie on my bed. without thinking about what paths I should take next in life. Instead, I have to think on what should I do, how should I do and when should I do.
It hurts. especially when lying is involved. It hurts. especially when you hear the one song that reminds you of the day before. It hurts. and everybody seems to go through that phase. :(

Sometimes, life is difficult. But you should make the most out of everything. You should be brave to do what you want to, because if you don't you'll regret. You should just move on after a break up, should just move on after a rejection, should just move on after a pain.

Some people only see the positive sides in life. Hiding all the pain in their chest. Tell you what, you're just fooling yourself and you won't learn anything!
some people only see the negative sides in life. torturing themselves for each time they feel burden in their chest. Tell you what, it's unhealthy and all you learn is that life is like a death way.

Should anyone be doing now, is to think of both. and that's a real challenge.
__________________________



I got a friend whom I salute a lot for running away :) she that shall not be reveal. xD
She runs away from her life, reality, stress. I want to do so to. But I keep on thinking which is more important? Of course my studies. So I didn't.
+ It's useless running away. people were comforting me last night. and yea I 'd realize finally it is. You'll be called the ungrateful bitch and more problems would run for you.

I love my friends :)
__________________________

I'm not okay.

Bai



Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.