HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Sleepy D:
Posted at 2/02/2011 11:35:00 AM
Rats in cage ! sorry picture blur :P
I went out with Grace, Chung, Leo and Ah Fook last night... Yes.. Again :P
I realized everytime I go out with Chung, sure will make new friend one. 
xD
________

Ah Chung pick around 9+ :) Good timing because Grace was getting emo . D:


So anyways, first we went to Kenyalang to eat and to see something. :P 
Kolo mee at Kenyalang not nice =X


Then we crazy-crazy in the car. At Everise, me and Chung go separate ways, Grace, Leo and Fook go other place. :P then Grace called, "FAST LIAO. WE AT THE CAR ALREADY. I LAUGH SO MUCH, THEN I SQUAD, NOW MY PANTS WET" xD
bwahahahhaha! >:)


Grace attempt to drive Chung's car when Chung go get something at Jalan Song. :P Leo was so scared :D he ran out the car. left me and Ah Fook x) then Grace was like, "why everybody scare one! i know how to drive!" xD me and fook was like, "us leh! we no scare to dai :D" hahahaha 


LOL. that time I just called my mum and tell her I sleep at Grace's house :P Fook was like, "You mum will say I thought my daughter at Grace's house! how can be at hospital?!" bwahahhaha ;D
Then Chung angry . xD cause he don't trust Grace :))

Then they illegally seludup me go clubbing at Zebra's :)


I like this photo! :DD


Looking at her reminds me of something :P

Me: What do you think of her? *points at Grace*
Fook: -whisper:short-
Me: huh? ahahahhahhahaha!
Fook: shhhhh.
Me: I mean what do you think of her wearing your specs. -.-



Leo modelling :D


Yeeee =] 


Grace looks hot. :D


I like this photo :PP cause it's dark :DD


I KISSED HER LIPS WHILE TRYING TO POSE FOR THIS FML D:
hahahha x)


=P


LOL :PP 


Hahahah :D


My face so red -.- and yes i didn't this photo cause lazy :P


Drunken :33


My head is spinning. hahah x) nola... I didn't feel anything even though I keep on falling down :PP
see I'm not drunk I still can remember that I was wobbly xD
________________

After that, went home :)
I couldn't sleep fml !! and my tummy hurts !! i think I only sleep 1 hour just now. D:
come back at 2+ , online till 3+ then sleep :PP 5+ wake. o.o

Then just now bath, i vomit >.< hahaha!
__________________________________

Now it's the season of spamming people at Facebook >:)

Moral-of-the-story; Never drink and get drunk :PP

Dhaaaa =]


Labels: , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.