HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  You stupid boy >x)
Posted at 2/25/2011 04:52:00 PM

Hahahaha :D You know, I just love to blog, and I’ll blog just about anything my eye comes in contact with cause I’m a blogger :) and we’re amazingly awesome :P

I know this boy who told me, he loves me, but clearly he doesn’t cause he tells my friend the same thing too. at the same time! wtf. okeii la not same time just same day :p he so desperate and stuff =.= and actually last night, me and friend decided to play him >x) yeaaa. I got rejected by him :P cause maybe he just wants one girlfriend. xD haha. well at least there’s one good thing about him. Loyal but desperate. so yeaaa. x) + he so over emotional but sweet at the same time =.= NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE HATE EMO BOYS !! well, that’s just about it that I’m going to reveal. there’s something even more funnier, but i’ll just keep that :DD

___________________________

Anyways, today is a Friday :D woottsss~ Means tomorrow is a Saturday. Tonight can sleep late, >x) and tomorrow wake up late. haha :D + I really need a real Saturday. Usually I’ll be out on Saturday which is tiring,, and I’ll end up procrastinating stuff I need to do since a month ago. xD so hopefully I get to finish it tomorrow :)) But I didn’t say I won’t go out if suddenly any of you invite me out. x)) bwahahahhaa

Oh yeaa, just now I got back home late from school cause I have a debate meeting, YAY! :D next week competition, I’ll be competing as the opposition with Tommy, Syamsul and Jeremy :) +actually, we were scheduled to end earlier but there was a casual small fight between the speakers and the teacher =.= wtf la.

_____________________________________

So right,, that Wednesday, me and my buddy, Delson. LOL. so yeaa, we went to tuition, and as usual, we will do our add maths work while talking. we can talk about anything and laugh it out loud. xD

And we come to a topic, FACEBOOK RUINS RELATIONSHIP. =]

I kinda agree with the sub-title. Yeaaa. My last relationship was ruin because of this. well, one of the reason of course. and also the previous one, O.O errr, Because Facebook is like a social networking site where billions and gazillions youth around the world go on everyday. And sometimes we tend to meet new friends, and stuff :)

When you are in a relationship with someone, the first thing most of them expect is the changing of your relationship status on Facebook. The next thing is they want to not see you chat with the opposite sex of you. And a little wrong path in Facebook, leads your relationship into the drain. The factor cause is jealousy. :)

___________________________________

Okeii. it’s reaching the end of yet another pointless pointful post of mine x)

Oh yeaaaa! I’ve joined a blog competition at school :) I CAN’T WAIT TO START IT….. next week x) haha. Imma blog about class since I’ve decided to participate in that category. They are three categories, Class Blog, Personal Blog and KK activities Blog. I already have a personal blog and blogging about KK activities is useless. I don’t even join that much KK. So I choose to blog about my class :) haha.

BTW,  read my English class blog where I blog what English homework I got that week :P it’s basically just a blog my English teacher told my classmates to set up. x)

___________________________________

Just because someone flirts with you, doesn’t mean they like you.
Just because someone likes you, doesn’t mean they want to date you.
Just because someone dates you, doesn’t mean they love you.
Just because someone loves you, doesn’t mean they won’t hurt you.

Moral-of-the-story; Don’t trust people to much, you’ll end up hurting yourself.

DHaaaaaa =]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.