HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  life is still young
Posted at 3/11/2011 05:08:00 PM

no. T.T i don't want to believe in the world is going to end ;( all those things I've dream of like cooking for my future husband, all the plans I drew before I go to bed for my future kids, my future career, my future life ;( neuuu. why is all this natural disaster happening? :'( i mean like, i'm still young forgoodnesssake >< i haven't live that long, and I haven't seen most of the world yet D:

I just saw status on Facebook saying that they already gave warning toRussia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Sabah, Papua New Guinea, Australia, Fiji, Mexico, New Zealand, Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Panama, Honduras, Chile, Ecuador, Colombia, Peru and the United States. omg :(

This is bad. Indonesia, Phillipines and Sabah are sooo near to Malaysia. And Sabah is part of Malaysia. wtf :(

Pray. All we need now is to pray and repent.

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.