HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Mahal Kita ;)
Posted at 3/16/2011 04:17:00 PM

Playboy Alert

_____________________________

My holiday policy was to blog everyday, and so I did. WHAT? you didn’t see yesterday posts? BoooHoooo. xD it’s here ;) seee I did blog yesterday only on a different site. :D it’s the blog I made specially for the blog competition at school. OH YEA

Well, this is going to be just a short update :) but nothing to tell, so imma post photos i took during Monday night tuition :DD

DSC04854

Me and Justine :D

DSC04857

Me & Delson was bored keii == he drew Pris Hulk mode and I drew Domo :P RAWR

DSC04858

Teacher teach in front they arm-wrestle bo wtf la them ==

DSC04859

Just being me :)

DSC04860

LOL :PP

DSC04861

Lightings T.T

DSC04864

I just want to show that Justine’s umbrella is pink :))

DSC04869

Okeii this is short *awkward* =.= Nothing much LOL yeaaa :(

Oh yeaaa I mahal didn’t Kita :))

Moral-of-the-story; Pay attention in class or you will end up not knowing how to count physics :P

DHaaaaa =]

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.