HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Short Update :)
Posted at 3/10/2011 04:21:00 PM

I have sooo many time in the world but those times were wasted on sleeping, naping, bullshitting and molesting either my laptop or phone.

It’s exam week fml ! :( and I really have no time to online, blog and stuff TT but I promise a long TGIF entry tomorrow :) hahaha~

So I just wanna update on my day this week. :)

DSC04755

On Monday I went to Physics tuition, bullshitting with Delson and Justine as usual. LOL. since when there is a Justine in bullshitting in Physics Tuition? hahaha x) well anyways, Delson got this unwanted necklace from his friend, and instead of throwing it away, he brought it thinking I would like it. But I don’t :P so I gave it to Justine as his birthday present xP but it wasn’t his birthday so he gave it to Matthias who gladly accepted it without much talk. :3 I still wonder what he’ll do with it tho. Give to his mum maybe? xD anyways, then, I saw that Justine was texting someone. I go and kepo2 say , “ HEY YOU! GOT GIRLFRIEND LIAO STILL TEXT OTHER GIRL” then suddenly my phone vibrate. LOL he was texting me ==” haha x) BTW, picture above is Matthias and a dude whom I don’t know what his name is. xD awwww they look so intimate, I didn’t know he was that time of person. xDD

__________________

Then last night, add math tuition, alone :( well not alone la. Got Karen and Naomi ^^ but no Delson cause he needa go to church. awww. haha x) we had to share class with the principle class cause the aircon broke down D: wtf so I couldn’t molest my phone last night ><” hahaha~

So anyways, the other day my mum commented on someone’s picture, and my dad suddenly off the streamyx =.= when on back, she saw that she had 200++ comments on the someone picture. xDD hahaha~ SAD.

And this morning kan ! kan i took photos yesterday for blog competition, my dad deleted them all. I’m like !!#$%E^$&$# :’( so I asked Bejang to help take today. LOL. my dad owes me a camera ;)

_______________________________

So me and Cass was talking about fishing the other day x) we fish a fish right? we fish a prawn to right? but why can’t we prawn a fish? wtf D: or can we call prawn fishing, prawning? it’s unfair ! why does fish has it’s own word, but not prawn? LOL okeii. i don’t make any sense now :3

Moral-of-the-story; Never leave your study for fun especially if the next hour is your exam D:

Dhaaaaaa =]

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.