HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Cheers guys
Posted at 4/10/2011 01:46:00 PM

 

DSC00026-horz_thumb[3]

Cheers!

This is to me who always manage to smile my painful ass off. To me who always stay strong and to me who always try to think the positive way. To me who manage to avoid everything that hurts me. To me who tried to make everyone happy.

May the rest of my Priscilla life, I’ll stay the same happy-cheerful me. :)

And this is to the friends whom is and was there for me, whom sacrifice a lot for me. and whom listen to everything I had to cry out. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.