HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Really HAIZ
Posted at 4/24/2011 12:05:00 AM

This is how I felt the whole day. now it’s 6 minutes to 12am, and I can’t stay strong anymore. I don’t know what’s wrong with me and all this emo posts. I don’t know why I lock my wallpost. I just couldn’t explain the tears that fall. I just couldn’t understand why so I ask myself in the bathroom.

Not feeling myself this days as you can see. To many emo posts. Posts that admit I have #nolife at all. Keep whining all the time.

It’s all my fault :’)

I keep pushing people away. I get bored so easily so I dumped people. And when I really need them, I find them. I’m sorry. I understand why people constantly blame me for not thinking of their feelings. For always fooling around. I’m sorry. I know this is Karma I’m feeling now. Maybe it is.

You know what I hate being emo for. Is I tend to use the word FML. and I tend to blog my emo out. and then labelled it with FML cause it’s how I feel right now. You know what, I feel guilty just for it. Cause my life is great I can admit that with all the friends. I don’t live worrying I’ll swallow nuclear the next day. So, hmmmphh. God help your servant now. She needs you :’)

I’m currently listening to Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. :’)

_______________________________

Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart, You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul.

Dhaaaa =]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.