HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Short Update
Posted at 4/19/2011 07:25:00 PM

tumblr_lj03aa5CQd1qe8xbvo1_500_thumb[1]

When there is no hope, look beside you, sure there is something worthy standing beside you and you just didn’t realize you’ve been neglecting it.

__________________________________________

I’m sorry. It’s been 3 days baby. 3 days !! I’ve been neglecting you well enough. But don’t worry cause I'm back with a short update. :)

_____________________________________________

My 2 years old mechanical pencil past away T.T 2 weeks ago, and in those 2 weeks I have suffered what is known as pencil-less :O –epic background sound-

Whenever it comes to stationaries, I’ve always been the type that procrastinate just to go to the stationary shop and buy, i mean, i’m not even using my own money forgoodnessake. it’s called “being lazy” :)

So today, I’ve finally run to the stationary shop and bought a pink rexgrip pencil. :D –hero music background- sweat =.=

Well, this is just something random I want the whole world to know ftw cause I don’t know what to update already. Life has been squiring and stuff, full with don’tknowwhattosaythings. and I’m just happy I have my friends to catch me when I fall though nothing has make me fall these days @.@ haha I realize that when, life is so messy, I wanted peace and when it’s so peaceful, I wanted the messy life I had.

=]

_____________________

Today, random things have been surprising me a lot. Like the bee that made me scream when I was on my way down, or the random rope that made me curse when I was walking sleepily to the canteen. wtf me :)

Anyways, today I presented my group video. The effort me made all those goingtocassandrahouse and goingtoschooldespitetheweatherwtf times. :)

But I’ll show it some other times cause I lazy upload. areyoukiddingmeyoutubehatesmewtf

_________________________________________

tumblr_lh2hur5WFo1qc6vgqo1_500_thumb[1]

Life still goes on even if you have nothing to show.

Moral-of-the-story; don’t go near your sick buddy ==

DHaaaaaa =]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.