HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Wish Upon A star
Posted at 4/28/2011 07:00:00 PM

“You look so happy mummy, In the picture beside daddy.” of course we were. I was deeply in love and Yea, I really do feel happy that time.

– Wish Upon a Star; Tina Reilly

_________________________________

Short update of my long live life. Is 16+ years long enough? xD

It was Kelly the dude birthday today :D and his awesome bought him a birthday cake. Sweet #GMH =]

When Debbie the girl was closing his eyes, wanting to bring him to the cake, Kelly was holding a container of french fries and nugget, and poor dude got his food finish by us just because he had to close his eyes. LOL. :D

I wish my birthday this year would be something extra special. *prays* Please nothing like last year or the year before. lol. and uhmm, my birthday is on 14 OCTOBER in case you don’t know.

_______________

This 2 months have been wanting to buy a new novel but I got nag for having so many books at home! So I decided to dig out my sister collection and found, Wish Upon A Star by Tina Reilly. So far the story is awesome possum. And I realize Ireland authors always puts cursing words in their book. LOL.

This days, and nights , have been lying to my sms buddies. HAHA I’ve been telling them that I wanna go to sleep. But actually, have been non-stop reading this novel. Which is awesome. :D + less message, more topic to talk when meet. hahahaha :D

p/s laptop wallpaper is from Meow&WafuPafu

__________________________

Next Thursday is the start of my semester 1 exams. *sad music playing* LOL. and it’ll last for 3 weeks, 3 FREAKIN WEEKS. D: but then in those 3 weeks, got 2 days holidays, Wesak Day and Teachers Day(don’t know want come or not, Apek say, “Aiya. You come or not, when you fail test still will disappoint them” words of wisdom =’] ) LOL then after exams is 2 weeks holidays. 2 WEEKS NOT ENOUGH. hahaha :P but then, shouldn’t waste more time on finishing the syllabus cause SPM is around the corner. HAIZ.

oh2, will be studying instead of online-ing so maybe after 1 or 2 posts next week, I’ll go offline more 3 weeks. (only on weekends XD)

___________________

You know you’re not alone when you have people to talk too =]

My dear Cheng drew it for us :D

Domo

___________________________________

Have been feeling so unappreciated, and I think I’m to nice and to helpful and I can’t help it. Cause I want things to be done, done right now. Sorry I’m soo sensitive :/

 "Hyeee." ( -insert name here- has gone offline- ) *sad music background* #foreveralone :O

Moral-of-the-story; Know your limits.

Dhaaaaa =]

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.