HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  My cooking :D
Posted at 5/02/2011 12:27:00 AM

WHAT !! Don’t laugh la. I know how to cook edible food also keii !! D:

LOL.

____________________________________

My mum’s in Sibu cause it’s my ah ma birthday, hmmm didn’t go cause have school :( GAY. and my dad wasn’t home. LOL . freelance reporter so busy =.= and he only bought us an ugly looking fry noodles and even ugly looking fry rice !! so I decided to be chef today :)

_______

There was nothing much in the fridge considering my mum is gone nothing at home is in order, so I just simply cook whatever there is. xD I crave mix vege :( but there wasn’t any brocolli, cauliflower, and baby corn. HAIH. only cucumber and lady finger. and I HATE CUCUMBER cause they’re ugly and they hate me :(

well, photo time :D

My working station :D

I mainly use butter and didn’t use oil today and I was being extra careful with the heat cause I don’t want the butter to burn D: + i purposely use butter also cause that butter eat with bread no taste. lol

Chop those lady fingers :D well, this is one vege that has a female in it ;) Geddit? xD HAHAHAHAHA no? hummm. nevermind =.=

Fry. Fry. Fry :D

I add egg :D cause I’m gay with eggs :D

Next I cook eggs itself :D this is a perfect bullseye egg i so proud of myself ;)

FAIL D: can never get it right. T.T

Planning to chop the nuggets because there is nothing in my life that has a full heart shape but I got lazy xD

Fry. Fry. Fry. Yes, I fried the nuggets, with eggs too :D I’m a total gay :D and I proud. *flips hair*

Tadang !! :D  everything got egg even the ones my dad tapao. lol

I so haolian about my cooking being edible, I send this photo as an MMS to Cheng, Delson, JHH and even my MUM ;D

I should cook more. :)

Dhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa =]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.