HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Camping here i come
Posted at 6/06/2011 11:37:00 AM

I found this little baby, I mean not me found, my neighbours found them on my sister car. It looks like a rat, but it's actually a kitten. :')
_______________________________________

Anyways, I'm going to Bau for a camp later on. Will not be online for 4 days. D:
Not sure also, if there got reception line also but if anything can text me. YES EVEN THO YOU DON'T HAVE MY NUMBER. :D just dial, P-R-I-S-C-I-L-L-A-M-O-O and you got me :))

Before I go, I wanna make sure everything is alright ;') 

Cheng ah, you don't naughty fight with people ok? :D no matter how hard they piss you off. You must guai-guai listen to what your mum say. xD and don't always emo because I know when I at there I won't get to be emo with you. so you can't be emo! :') I love you dear :') BTW, ask fook take good care of you :D I don't trust Yong LOL 

Colleen/xiiao May, you also don't emo. :') I love you ba. :D and I also care for you. remember drink 1 whole bottle of fever and rest a lot ya dear :) 

Grace&Catherine, Take care you two . I love you guys 

and Lastly, Han Xiong. :D 
YAY our 1st monthsarry. I go honeymoon alone x) Take care, and make sure Cheng don't emo #foreveralone LOL. kk.... I love you 


cheeekeen, i really do over-react ;( it's just 4 days and I'm acting as if I'm leaving the world. ahahaha

BAI BABY 

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.