HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Titanic II
Posted at 6/21/2011 06:11:00 PM
Believe it or not, Titanic 2 actually exist. I didn't catch it on the cinema, I didn't even know it was there.
But last Sunday, I went to the dvd shop and joke and it turns out, there is a Titanic 2 that nobody knows. :O


Titanic 2 is about a big ship wreck. Of course. LOL. The ship is named Titanic II after the first famous ship wreck in 1912. 100 years later, history repeats itself.
Only it's not all about an iceberg, but more to a tsunami.
Frankly, I prefer the irony or an iceberg better than a tsunami. At least when an iceberg hits the ship, it takes few hours to sink and at least with that time, they can save few people. 
And with tsunami just swip off the ship away and nobody survives, at all! :')
But the ending, there is a twist of romance cut out from Titanic 1, Rose and Jack ice scene :) oh and I bought Titanic 1998, and to my surprise, Titanic has 3 type. :')
The Titanic 1998 is about 2 couples, no Rose and Jack. * disappointed* 

Rate movie : 7/10 :)

______________________________________

I'm late :')

Bai.

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.