HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Berjimat cermat amalan mulia
Posted at 7/08/2011 10:18:00 PM
Ohhh... Blogger has change a new look. Owww..... key... It's pretty... ummm, modern?
LOL.
_____________________________________


Let's start of the post with a picture of my bubbly friend, Husna :)
She's so funny :'D HAHAHA and cute x)
fat = cute LOL
________________________________________

Anyways, Leo club wanted us so BADLY to make a coin box. and thank God Cheng remind me if not I'll get punish for not bringing one. LOL. and the one I made, is a last minute thing. :P 
I made it like, around 10pm-12am+ last night. :D Last minute things are awesome B) Cheng did hers last minute too. :D


From left, Phyllis's, Janice's, Cheng's and mine :O 
Mine is like the smallest and white colour looking :') MEI GUAN XI. (ehemREGALOehem)
Phyllis did hers last minute too! is like a 10 minute random cut and paste thing :P + she did it in the morning before school. ahaha. xD but then... hers look nicer *envy* xD

*zoom*


*zoom in more* :D


I put two quotes, a rainbow, 2 tricycle a theme and a road and I'm done. :P LOL. Pretty satisfied with it tho :)
I'm not really that creative :/ But at least I did it. HAHA.

Even so... it still has its bad sides. Like.....


Fail #1.. The head is too big than its body. It's like everytime I open the lid, it'll fell.
Maybe it'll hold if... I drop in some coins. :') if... I manage to save some.... LOL


Fail #2 since it was a last minute thing, it isn't really that efficient. I mean like, I didn't know how to hold the lid and the body together so it doesn't open and eventually turn into fail #1 so I selotape them together in the hope, it'll hold. LOL. Easy laa. If the tape loses its sticky-ness, I'll just exchange. Oh yeaaa, I cover the whole thing with selotape cause I scare, who knows water fall on it or it gets dirty.. It's white afterall. :O




Ten Cent A day :D If I'm able ... I can't barely make 5cent, but this people trust that I can at least save 10cent. Awwww *touched* xD


______________________________________

Random picture during Leo Club :)



The B.O.D showing how the punishment works. :P OPEN BANANA, PEEL BANANA



The convicts :P YAY BANANANANAA.



Hui Nar demotrasting how to shake your ass while making an alphabet for some dude who errr. I forgot what did he do. Oh wait, I wasn't listening cause I was busy gossiping with Cheng :')



Aiyerrrrrrrr. Don't shy shy pussycat x))



EVA, Y U NO SMILE?!!! :O



PRISCILLA! EVA! Y U TWO LIKE FISH?!!!



PRISCILLA! EVA! Y U TWO ACT AH LIAN?!!!



PHYLISSSS!! Y U NO LOOK HEREEE?!!



PHYLISSSS!! Y U LOOK SO CUTEEE?!!! (spot the 1Malaysia badge xD)



CAMERAAA?! Y U ZOOM IN NO TELL ME?!! CHEENGGG! Y U NO WANT CAM-WHORE WITH ME D':



LEAFFF....?!! ehhh, I don't know what to ask leaf. :P oh wait, I know! LEAFF.. Y U SO UGLY :'D



This plant #foreveralone :')

Phylis said, "there goes a picture for her blog" it's like.. everything I do people knew I wanted to put it in blog. orr... they'll be like, "ehh priss. don't forget put this in blog" LOL
_______________________________________________



ARRRRR. I look so oily and UGLY D':
Anyways, actually today I stay back at school because I had this sports house training but I found out the afternoon session can't go out during lessons anymore. #foreveralonecan'ttraintheafternnoonsessionthenwe'llforeveralonelosethemarchingcompetition :')
And.. I only found out after Leo. GOODDDD. so me and Xiong went to 101 to find food. and to hang around and chilax B)
We went to eat Kampua Mee. Most awesome Kampua. Really make me cry cause before this I wasn't really that fond of Kampua. LOL. Itsokey. Then I think the worker got piss off of us cause we were too noisy :') WHAAATT we happy-go-lucky laugh maa :D
Then Fook emo :O then he came to meet us , and we transfered to another kopitiam cause awkward having the workers stare at you with hatred eyes as if all they wanna do is mop your face. So.. the whole afternoon, I hang around 101, talking craps :')
(notice that on my hand got sensor. xD it's someone number. HAHA)





_______________________________________



Intended to end this post with a cheesy picture of me and my tin :3

Moral-of-the-story; I google translated "Berjimat cermat amalan mulia" and it says, "Honourable practice of austerity" WTH. ok.... I make myself laa, "Be thrifty and you'll be happy" x)

BAI :]

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.