HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Family Day
Posted at 7/24/2011 01:11:00 PM

Yesterday, my dad brought us to Sinar Serapi, Matang for this Reporter's Day thing. And we were there until 10pm+ at night. because night is the installation dinner for the in-going committee :)


 It's the first time I've heard and been there. I heard the owner uses around 6million to build the whole thing. I mean, it has like bungalows, houses on water, big water space, swimming pool, kayaking etc etc. :O and the main building is build out of woods :O :O 

_____________________________


We had to wear cute little ribbons to show that we're part of the event. And it's like that ribbon is an access to every activities there. :D


Bihun and sandwich for breakfast and awesome yummy food for lunch :D ♥ 
I'm getting fat T.T
___________________________


Our first event was the morning exercises and dances. :D the staff there are really friendly and funny and creative :) 


Then next are the games. YAY GAMES YAY PRIZES 
We had musical chairs, futsal, limbo, picking-up-a-ping pong-with-a-chopstick and statue :D 
And guess what,, I won nothing. My mum did, she won in statue :P she can stand not moving and laughing despite being disturb the longest. hahaha 


After that, is the kayak competition. Singles long distance for female category and male category. I JOIN. and also the parents and children category. I JOIN TOO.. with my sister :D cause my dad already went with my little brother. LOL. so I am mum of the minute ;) my mum didn't want to kayak cause she didn't want to get wet =.= k... nevermind. her lost. when me and my sister kayak, we were actually first. -.- but upon reaching the finish point, we hit a big boat and got stuck and ended up as the last. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ANGRY I AM D; i mean like, WHO THE HELL PUT BOAT THERE D; -tak puas-
But at least, I won 3rd for long distance and my dad won 2nd. :P


The biggest one is my mum's :P and the smallest one is mine. the medium size is my dad's and the milky bar pack is my siblings for joining in the musical chair. :D
After the afternoon session was over, other people had tea breaks, me and my siblings went kayak-ing for 1  hours plus. 

then we went swimming :D


_______________________________________________

Random Camwhore Pictures


Looking at this picture thinking how I should go on diet D:


Sun + camwhore = Awesome picture :D


After bathing at one of the bungalows. :)


Fifi :D


Us 


This is some of the interiors in the bungalow. :) the lower part of the house of course. couldn't go up cause there were other people. LOL
______________________________________

Anyways, after bathing and waiting for the time to come, we went over and had steamboat while waiting for YB Dato Yong Khoon Seng :)


Steamboat ♥  I love the soup the most :D it's chicken stock soup!



This is entertainment. LOL. but before he came, I was sleeping on the table. Too tired =.= after he come and make loud music with his saxophone(sexyphone) I woke up. D; it was okay though. BTW, I heard he's the owner of the building :)

After everyone got back, especially the YB, me and my sister went karaoke-ing while waiting for my dad to finish :'P



:D we sucks :))



The staffs/DJ were better than us :P BTW, the lady name is Priscilla too :DD



Botanical soaps made from real botanical plants and vegies. :O and this morning, I bath using the ginger flavoured soap :D btw, my dad got this as a complimentary gift for being elected as the vice-president of the Journalism Association in Kuching. :) YAY HIM 
My dad ever brought home a few of this soap and we didn't use it cause we don't wanna use cause sayaanggg maa. xD and few months later, ants decided to eat it -.-

#Updated ~



Spot my photo in Borneo Post, page 9 today :D :D :D
________________________________________



Do come and visit or bring along your family to Sinar Serapi if you're free. :D

Moral-of-the-story; Never kayak for too long otherwise you'll have muscle cramp. 

Bai =]






Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.