HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Kueh-Chap-pa-thon
Posted at 7/25/2011 05:21:00 PM
Yesterday as I was doing my daily blog reading, I come across a very delicious post from http://theeggyolks.blogspot.com/ and I just had to try since I passby the shop like every week to go to Tabuan Jaya. Oh yeaa, did I mention it's below my tuition. It's like people are eating so nicely, and I'm studying upstairs. D: 



-sorry steal people photo- XD

But really la, it's damn full all the time. :O I got so curious, I forced my dad to go there for dinner. and we waited for half hour D: and when I look around, there were people lining up to tapao. I see one time can tapao till 5 - 6 packet. O.O some more I see some people don't mind waiting. :O 


I chilled myself with barley fungus. LOL. They only sell herbal drinks and can drinks. Maybe because they have no time to prepare Teh C D: 

So my order arrived....
=]


It looks normal :O except that there is more meat compare to other shops... (oh great, just looking at this picture makes me hungry and wanting more of this ==)


It doesn't taste smelly like I usually tasted it. And the meat is super soft I can faint eat. x.x 


I check the side of the bowl to see if there were anything that makes this kueh chap taste nice. :O!


I ate it finished and check the bottom :O still nothing...

I mean like, what does this Kueh Chap has that makes people wanna come back? :O You can like go some where else rightt? it doesn't have to be squeezing between each other for this. :O 
Maybe it's the love that makes this kueh chap nice :') Maybe just maybe. Mum said maybe cause it has more meat compare to the other shop. :')

ahhhhh . Cheng say this few days I eat a lot :/ whaaaaat every week got event baa. Where eating is require. what to do... :'P cass say I need to lay off the food or I'll grow fat. :') but .... HOW CAN I LAY OFF EATING D; it feels like heaven to me 

Okeeeeeeey, I'm talking crapp here =.= andd I feel like eating Kueh Chap :( 
BAI 


Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.