HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  PLKN
Posted at 7/12/2011 05:57:00 PM

I am so going to kill myself once I've awaken up from this depression of not getting chosen when that's what I wanted all along -.- 
Anyways, yesterday the whole 1994 Malaysian, I bet, tried to check their PLKN results. some manage through the site, and some just being an ass and refresh the site for 2 hours straight. Like wth. 
PLKN WEBSITE, Y U NO LET ME IN :(

I tried texting them TWICE. but they didn't reply. I'm like,PLKN SERVICE, Y U NO REPLY MY TEXT?!

Then, Xiong asked for my IC number, I was pretty sure that he's going to end up like me, so I didn't give him anyway. But he got it somehow. LOL


:O

Then he was like, not sure not sure about this. So he texted them. and it says, 

"RM0.20: PLKN: Maaf! -insert IC number here- anda tidak terpilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 9/2012. Terima Kasih"

At first, I was like, "EHHH PLKN Y U NO LOVE ME BUT LOVE XIONG?"
Then my mood change. I was so sure, that I'll burn someone's hair if I got in, but after I knew I didn't get it. I feel so unsatisfied. Like... erh....

Itsokey. Whatever happens, happens. HEY, I always babbled that I wanted to achieve something during the holidays after SPM while waiting for my results. well, here's the chance :)
-self cheering up-

BAI =]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.