HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Prelude of sports day
Posted at 7/21/2011 10:56:00 PM

Today is the 1st day of Sports Day, and it was fun :D it would be funner if it wasn't for those meddling kids == OMGGG. anyways, marching was fun :D I didn't get to tired myself walking cause people had to carry me around because I'm the Princess of Paus B) HAHAHA. LOL. those 4 boys were like, "OUU MY SHOULDERS DAMN YOU'RE HEAVY. YOU SHOULD LOSE SOME WEIGHT" while I was laughing so hard. XD and I ALMOST FELL :'((( 

K... more in tomorrow(if got time) blog post :D

_________________________________________


I really should stop eating. LOL. I'm like getting fatter by the week ==" People keep on saying my cheeks are getting chubbier D; chubby means FAT :( what if... when we have all around Sarawak family reunion, and I meet my long lost relatives and they couldn't recognize me cause I was a lot thinner before?! D;
HAIZ


DAMMMMMNN. I got stabbed ==" and how ironic that I was laughing about it :P


I just couldn't resist editing her photos. Mariah :) This photo damnn nice whaaat :P

_____________________________________


My very own family photo. :D Me, Gibby the son and Xiong 


We use the same wallpaper :D 
"You are God's greatest gifts"  ♥ 

__________________________________________________


An artsy photo of a leaf that's actually green in colour I took cause I was bored :D
_____________________

I thought being in the same sport house means team work and patience and understanding, friendship towards each other.. but no.. today I had learn a new lesson that, when you're in the same sport house, you're suppose to attempt a stabbing with a real damn knife towards your captains for scolding you :O

Dayyyyyuuummmmm
Moral-of-the-story; Never walk in front of a teacher before sports day with your sports house uniform. :D

BAI 

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.