HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Reaching for the sky
Posted at 7/04/2011 06:10:00 PM

Have you ever feel so down and feel as if nobody appreciate you for what you have been doing?
Feel as if, you were given a task but was taken away because they felt as if you're nothing but shit?
Feel like crying, and everything they do is unsatisfying because you thought you would have done a better job?

I have . Just an hour plus ago. Trying my best, I thought. But best was never enough.
I would always be push down. It's okey. It doesn't matter.
I accept my defeat. Knowing that everything happens for a reason. Or so I thought? 
Maybe I was just being selfish. Not wanting to accept defeat but in the end I had too. 

Okey fine. I know I can't do anything right. I am useless. And every effort I tried... just wasn't enough I guess? Maybe I really don't know anything. Really don't know how to do or what. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. So I tend to disappoint everyone. 

Okey fine. I accept my defeat. 
I realize that with that, I really have no talents in doing anything. I'm just a piece of crap waiting to die. 
And all I do is disappoint people. Nothing I do can be right. I'm not good at teaching, SORRY, I'm not good a sports, SORRY, I'm not good at learning, SORRY.. sometimes, I questioned myself, why was I born on earth when I bring no use to anybody?

Maybe... I should just keep quiet. It's better like that I guess? I should just follow what others are doing. For all my life, I tried to be something, but it just never works. Nothing works well when I touch it. I'll always be below of everyone else. It's okey. I'M FINE. :]

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.