HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  RIMUP 2011
Posted at 7/27/2011 06:24:00 PM
See Rimup 2009 and Rimup 2010 and this is the last year I'm going to attend RIMUP. :|
RIMUP in long form is Rancangan Integrasi Murid Untuk Perpaduan and guess what I actually remembers it. :') #progressinlife

_________________________________________

26th July 2011


This year, I was accidentally made "The Royal Pen Holder" :D and all I did was kepo kepo go and want to take photo of the big book of signatures. LOL
This year wasn't much though. As usual, all I did was go around cam-whoring. and HEY look this year I manage to get a photo with the YB. ; YB Len Talip Salleh :D *points picture above*
___________________________________

Random camwhore pictures

Me and the Head Prefect Girl, Michelle Ting :D

Sexy Eva ;)

Me and the Pengetua :D

From left ; Xiong, Me, Clubbing Teacher B), Husna, Jody, Olga, Eva, Cheng, Cassandra, Phyllis :D
YAY finally a cam-whore picture with Cheng :D #fail


From left; Cass, Xiong, Olga, Madam Flowrese, me, Husna :D
YAY BEST ENGLISH TEACHER 


Dibby and Susilawati :D the lighting so urgh D:



YAY finally a picture of this two couple. Juliana and her boyfriend :3 ehh, why Ju got two camera? :O #greedy LOL joking. :)



From left;  Charlston and his sneaky look, Jeremy and his evil laugh, the innocent me, and Syamsul the weirdo :DD

_____________________________

Commercial Breaks brought to you by Madam Lee 



YAY KFC :)
This morning ate the KFC that I got for participating in the Pembarisan for Paus. And I also got another KFC for being an athlete x) HAHA. #fat

________________________________________



Photo with Bestie. :D Finally .... :)



Photo without spec :D His eye more big D:



Photo with anak YB. B) ahahahhaa LOL



Me and Mellisa :D



Me and Colleen the gay baby :D



I look so gay next to her D:



Kimmy, Cikgu Jessing and me :D

________________________________________



K... After that we(me, Xiong, Cheng, Cassandra, Phyllis) went to 101 looking for Kueh Chap but in the end we found aircon :D and it's refreshing after a long day of cam-whoring. PHEW 
__________________________________

-insert meme face here-

Tagged : CHENG !! Y U NO cam-whore with me? D:

Moral-of-the-story; Accept their flaws as you accept them in your life. :]

BAI




Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.