HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  This dayss
Posted at 7/11/2011 07:03:00 PM
I'm so freaking tired, have less than 12 hours to finish my add maths project. URGH. Damn you procrastination YOU >:(

______________________________________


Yesterday, me, my little siblings and dad went jogging. It was fun. Especially when awesome me went into the boys toilet with my little brother and dad, and when I went out, this clever lady went in the boys toilet cause she thought it was the girls toilet. EPIC. 


This is what me and Xiong had for lunch just now. Oreos and Dutch Lady Chocolate flavour milk. :D we couldn't crash at a coffee shop so we simply sit down at the haven't-open-yet-coffee shop cause we so clever :D 


Xiong's bite mark :D THAT'S FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME. HEE 


We are civilized ancient cave people with awesome taste of clothes and stick :D YAY PAUS YAY 

 

Anyways, we had our sports practice today and I just found out how awesome we are B) 
Oh btw, I got double injured :') My left foot got knock against the stupid stairs. WHO PUT STAIRS THERE ANYWAY >:( and I found out it was bleeding after 5 minutes of walking around. :DD My right foot, got hit by a disc, A VERY DAMN HEAVY DISC, Xiong thought it was meant to be a bowling ball >:| So now my right foot blue black liao :( 

Nevermind, Nevermind. Today is my day, tomorrow is his >:(



Cheng carve a pencil for me :') and she even bought me a giraffe sticker :D I LOVE HER  

_________________________


Xiong's Iphone wallpaper. and and my curent wallpaper too! ♥ ♥ 
The greatest gift by God is you ♥ 

BAI 


Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.