HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Misfortunes
Posted at 8/11/2011 06:19:00 PM

Today was different from a normal school day. For a change, I went to a funeral today. My friend's grandfather's funeral. 
I was shocked this morning when I enter the class and one of my friend told me about this. They've even collected funds for him. I hope my friend will be alright. I hope he'll stay strong no matter what. His life has never been smooth. It's a good thing he's smart and independent. 
When a few of us arrived the church, I saw him sitting on a bench outside. I couldn't tell his emotions. But I could tell that he feels lonely. Thinking about this made me cry. 
One good thing about everything is he's a dedicated Christian. And I bet believing in God is what made him strong until the end. :)


And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him. 
Hebrews 11;6 (NIV)



I tried to control my tears at the church. But it's unbearable. Seeing people sad makes me sad. It's cause I could feel what they're feeling. Not everyone is as happy as I am. Not everyone is as lucky as I am. The thing I feared the most is CHANGE. of course in a non good way. I don't think I can be as strong as my friend. I'll probably be suffering from emotional breakdown :')

Priest: Kong Kong(Grandpa in Chinese) is in Heaven now. So you don't have to worry.

Stay strong no matter what. Fight to the end and have no regrets. 
K BAI :)




Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.