HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  My faith
Posted at 8/21/2011 04:12:00 PM

I had a fight with my schoolmate just now. And I feel guilty for my faith. I shouldn't have done what I did. It's just yesterday I made a promise to repent, and live everything behind. 
God, why am I so weak? :( 

I couldn't juggle between my faith and my pride. I couldn't. I wish I could, but my pride is too big. I should have prayed about this, God. 
___________

Yesterday youth was Amazingg. I felt a powerful spirit grasp hold onto me. I felt so free then. I wish I could feel that feeling all the time. I would do anything for that feeling. Being with God, thinking about his miracles, it makes me feel unworthy to even bow to him. How can I? A servant that constantly disobey Him.

How Great is Our God, All will sing how Great, is Our God 


It doesn't matter who you are, God loves you for you.

People misunderstands when they're not suppose too. People fights because one of them decides to give up on being humble. People breaks walls instead of building bridges. People lie to runaway, and people hate because they think that the others are better then them. In God faith's, you realize your weakness, you realize your wrong doings. so you pray for forgiveness, and you repent. If God is able to do as much for you, you can do too.

God loves Us :)

The things I love about being a Christian is, all the great songs I get to sing while praising God. All the things I get to do for God's kingdom. I volunteered to be a kids club helper. YAY.
At the beginning of the year, I wanted to change into a better person. So I put, "join more church activities" in my resolution. Looks like, God answered my prayer.



I'll never know how much it cost, to see my sin upon that cross .

No matter how many mistakes I made, how many sins I build a day, God is always there to forgive me. He never lets me down, He never abandon me. He's like a Father, who help his daughter up after a fall. God, I'm sorry for all the heart pains I cause you, but you're still able to forgive me.
_________

When people judge you for your faith, pray for them. Pray to open their eyes to see what they have did, Pray and forgive them. Pray.

Blessed be the name of the Lord, Blessed be Your Glorious Name.
Thanks for everything. 

Labels:



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.