HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  2nd Raya 2011
Posted at 9/03/2011 01:37:00 AM
Pfft 2nd Raya is like ages ago, Emm, 31st August 2011? 
OH YA, Happy Independence Day 
Our fore-father tried so hard to gain it, please don't ruin it completely, Awww :')
____________________________

So yeaa, 31st August is replaced to 16th September, Hari Malaysia. 


on our 2nd day, we only went to 2 houses. Compared to the 1st day, I'm so much hungrier Hmm 
Not enough food, Maybe I was being  humble?
LOL


SEE WHY I SO HUMBLE?
Oh wait, I thought my dad would bring us to more houses, Maybe he saw that time wasn't enough. Afterall, I woke up late that morning. 


Anyways, first house was Datin Fatimah's. She look so pretty Hmm :)
So she talked to us, and she wished me luck for SPM this year. Then she asked what I want to do after SPM? I promptly answered Mass Communication. Journalism. And she was like, AHH just like the dad. LOL. then she asked my brother, he said he wanted to be and engineer, she asked my sister. And my sister was all don't know what to say mode. My brother cleverly answer, "she wants to be famous" LOLOL. :DD 
______________________________

The 2nd house is Husna's house. I was suppose to go to her house at 1pm+, but my dad wanted to wait for the laksa at the first house. LOL. so anyways, arrived there almost 3pm, and the food was already gone. Left 3 pieces of prawn. Awwww :(


Me and Husna :D YERR, Got potential become Datin 


From left; Pheobe, me, Eva, "Datin Husna" , Phyllis, Janice, Olga, Cheng, Oswald, Tino, unknown, Rodney. :)

Oh! I like some of the pictures Eva took of me :D





YAY CAM-WHORE PICTURE WITH CHENG ♥ 

___________


Eva and Husna :)


Phyllis always act cute so nice in front of camera? why my act cute photo always ruin and not pretty like hers? :((


HUSNA 
_________________________________


HUSNA, Y U NO FEED ME WITH THIS THAT DAY?!!
_______________________


Brown hair :D
Hmmm, I envy the person with a DSLR. I also want. But then, I just bought a pink camera, and I love it. so wthell Pris, just get over with the DSLR thingy already HEHE

Moral-of-the-story; You can never be to greedy. 

BAI 


Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.