HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  MeMe
Posted at 9/22/2011 06:56:00 PM

As I wrote this, looking outside wondering what will my life be in 90 days. Just after I finish my SPM exam. How free will I feel? and How happy will I get? :)

It has been 12 years plus, I've been waking up early every school days, brush my teeth. Bath, eat. Going to school, meet friends. What it will be like when I no longer have to do that? Maybe I'll even forgot what the date is until I check my phone calendar. Yea school. No matter how much I despise having to go to you, I bet I'll be missing you later on. HEH :)

________________

How's life? 
It's been 12972164823 days since my last post, And I feel stress cause I couldn't think of anything to update , and I got the urge to update, but I don't know what to update. I couldn't sleep at night, thinking how will my blog react cause I didn't give enough care to it. I know I know. :D

But life is awesome this few days. Learnt how to tie a fishbone braid, snake braid. Too bad my hair isn't long enough. Or else I'll be, "Everyday I'm braiding hair" :D Hmm, But Cheng and Catherine's hair are :D EHEHHEE. but then, I don't know how to tie people hair. ohhh, poor future daughter got mother like me, ;(

Which reminds me, the other day I was going through my mum's teenager photos, and they look exactly like me. x.x OHHH, I don't know it's a good thing or not.. But recently, I fell in love with Meme/Rage comics(tak-da kaitan xD) :D

rage comics - Don't Come Any Closer!

So yea anyways, I love my life. and I appreciate living. C: I don't care what other people say, my life is awesome, and colourful. and gay. :B and full of people I love, and they're the ones that don't usually appear to me only in phone/Facebook. :)

It's been 4 days since mock exam started, it was okey I guess? A little regrets about some jumble up, mathematics formula :| BUT HEY, I was never good in studies. Except English. xD and Acting-Smart subject. Hmmm . Life :)

Moral-of-the-story; MEME ROCKKKK :D

Baii 

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.