HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  A letter I wrote to me
Posted at 9/27/2011 05:54:00 PM
To, Le Pris.

Hey Pris :) You so duh ghey  The reason why I wrote to you cause I wanna finish this blue pen here xD but poor paper become le victim :/ WHAT HAPPEN TO CONSERVING THE ENVIRONMENT :O 
You finish chemist dy right? I finish 11am+ ago, now left 1 predict the overall average rate of reaction question which I don't know how to do :O HOW??! Left 8 minutes liao, don't know enough time to finish this letter not? :o Want show to Cass xD haha .. Then give you bring home read. xD
You know how life is, full of upside downs, and now matter how much you try to avoid it, you can't. "LIFE BA KAN" hehe :B Nevertheless, you still have all those great supportive people around you. Xiong, Cheng, Cass, Delson, Catherine. Unlike all those fake friends, these people are always gonna be there for you, you know? So slap yourself if you ever let them slip off you. Eh! Don't forget Grace :o Remember how crazy you guys were before? Eehehe Those memories are always gonna be with you forever. Do me a favour and never forget it. Oh oh! Remember to tell your grandkids too! oohh next class is moving , 3 minutes to 12.20pm, better skipper :o Hehe Write to me too ya! Goodluck in life :)



Love, Le Princess in you 
12.18pm, 27/9/11. 

_______________________________

Random Photos



I tied my hair with hair this morning :D


Durian 


Today's post is brought to you specially sponsored by my son, Gibb who bought me candy from China. BD yay!
________________________



Moral-of-the-story; Don't let your ego ruin every single thing you've build before.

BAI :]

Labels: , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.