HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  UCSI Kuching
Posted at 9/08/2011 06:22:00 PM

This morning I went to UCSI, Kuching for a tour with my school mates. This campus is just about 3 minutes away from my school. Imagine sitting in an aircon bus for 5 minutes, and just when you're about to relax, you had to go down :O
________________


Games. Speeches. Stuff. :)


Tour around UCSI, and this is their lounge room. This made me can't wait to get to college. 
Less than a year more :D


Process of Distillation. :D


The kitchen. :O
And those burgers are specially made for us. hmm :)


Coffee Bar & Bistro . where coffee and wine mix :P


Coffee that I didn't try . :)


My friend was like calling me after the bartender made this. "Pris Pris. Picture!" at that moment I was like finding a little space at least to snap it. ahaha. Know know only that girl :P


It gets awesome :D check out the RM1 inside!
_______________

So yeaa, we were there the whole morning. Aww And there's even a lucky draw going on for us! The t-shirt super nice, too bad it's not my lucky day. I would so kill to get that t-shirt! 


SEE SO CUTE D;
Cheng and Joshua got one. Aww it's their lucky day. Nevermind. It's just God's way of telling me I have too many t-shirts. :B HMMM -self cheering up-

_________________________


I sat with cheng, joshua and cassandra :D


It's delicious even without the sauce D: 


From left; Joshua, Cheng, Tiffany the UCSI worker, me and Cassandra :B


Cheng, me and guy name David who look like Justin Timberlake ! :O


Aland the speaker and me :D
I was complaining how tall he is, so he pose like this for me. Aww :') 
____________


Group picture.
At first I didn't wanna go, cause I rather study in class, SPM is coming and all. But Husna put my name, and yea I was glad she did it even tho it's without my permission, cause I would have died foreveralone in class and during recess. + the burger and games were nice. Hmm :)

__________________________________


Touring the college made it feel like the first day of college. Even though I hadn't been to one.
And when they asked us to fill in the forms, I got really puzzled. I wanted to do Law at the same Mass communication. I wanna be a lawyer at the same time fulfil my childhood dreams of becoming a reporter. Time is running out, and it's really time to choose which course I want to do and what I wanna be in the future. I didn't know which course to put as 1st choice, so with much thinking I decided that, I want to be a lawyer in the future. With this choice, hopefully I won't regret. The reason I chose Law is cause I love debating, love fighting for a reason, and cause it's fun to do so. And the reason I intended to take Journalism is cause, I like to write and socialize. And recently someone adviced me to take Law cause I can write and socialize too + debate. Unlike Journalism. Hmm :)

Moral-of-the-story; Less connections, less problems. :')

BAI 

Labels: , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.