HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  BIRTHDAY
Posted at 10/04/2011 11:02:00 PM
33765_1593258960280_1500099208_1464510_4705151_n.jpg

This photo was taken oh 5th October 2010. And tomorrow is 5th of October 2011.

Yeahhh, Tomorrow is my brother's birthday. :D

Happy Birthday big brother 
It's the big 27! You've been through more experience than I have. HEY I WANT GO HORSE RIDING TOO D; LOL

I remember when we were younger, you were in secondary school, and I just enter primary school, was still naive and dumb , and you told me, that I have for money than you. In fact, you only have 3 of RM1, and I have few cents of RM2. Good times :')

It's been long since we last talk, and if we do, it's only a few words. Which is a pity, :/ 
But Nevermind. We both had our own lives. Couldn't blame us. HMMM, 

But deep down, we all know we love each other. :)

Happy Birthday big brother. May your birthday away from Kuching be happy. Stay healthy! Eat good, don't be lazy at work and take care. C: don't forget bring me go watch movie when you're finally back EHEHE :B

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.