HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Never been well
Posted at 10/18/2011 06:59:00 PM

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ME ;D
Hey, It's never too late. ehehehe. 

Cass drew me awesame RAGE comic :D Catherine gave me 2 ribbons, and Claire gave me a box with Paris designs, and cash book :o 
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS 

NGEE.
I don't know what to write, but I figure I shouldn't let my blog die to long. Unhealthy. On the contrary, I am going to find something to write. Next month is SPM afterall. I'm planning to give up fully on Biology due to some offending un-caring things someone said to me.  half give up on Physics and add maths. cause I really can't survive it well. And I'm going to try hard on my Chemistry. I must get at least an A for Sejarah and Maths though :)

You know, people try harder when you encourage them. And Not when you insult them, and say things as if they're not interested. Itsokey. Go on with your A+ students, leave me behind. -insert subject- won't take me anywhere to where I want in life. I'm sure.

Labels: , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.