HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  My nuffnang story
Posted at 11/05/2011 10:30:00 AM
Have you heard?



Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.


________________


My Nuffnang Story


I joined Nuffnang.com.my since November last year. It was a school holiday, my dad didn't let me work, and I was bored. Actually , I joined Nuffnang out of curiosity. To me back when I hit the signup button, Nuffnang is just an advertisement company. But after signing up, and actually being on nuffnang, I realize that Nuffnang is more than an advertisement company. With Innit.nuffnang.com I made friends with bloggers around Malaysia and in Brunei too. Old, young. Everybody's there. I can spend a whole day on Innit chatting with them. And we can share our thoughts together, and we'll have the same common thinking cause we're a blogger.


There's always a gathering for bloggers in KL. Then I went around blogs and found Sarawakbloggers.com. Through there, I met more Sarawak bloggers, I can't really meet them often, cause I'm still in high school and without a license, but just knowing them makes me feel like those bloggers in KL.

Through nuffnang too, I get to know Jun Fook and Kenny Sia, two of the top bloggers in Sarawak blogger community :) It would be an honour though, if I could meet Cheesie too! But she's way in KL awww. :|

'

With Junfook



With Kenny.

And my very first blog event where I really meet bloggers from Kuching. :D



Angel, Amiey, Dude, Me :)



From Below; WillieIrene, Me, Sherrie. From up; ElishaMel, dude, Angel & Davd. :)

Through this, I get to meet famous people like,



Larry Sng, politician in Sarawak. :)



Datin Ragad Waleed, Tan Sri's Taib's wife :)



And even, Datin Sri Rosmah, our prime minister's wife. :))

____________________

Without a doubt, Nuffnang has changed my way of looking at blogs. I no longer look at blogs as some website to share things, but a social site that allows you to meet different people and personality with a blog, All thanks to nuffnang (: x

Since I've join nuffnang, I no longer blog about what I do every single hour of the day, but now I blog about food I've ate, places I've been too, important events that needed to be noted down, ETC. Thanks to nuffnang, blogging has been a meaningful thing to do. And with nuffnang too, I gain more traffics to my blog. HEEE. *cheeky grind* :B

Moral-of-the-story; Blogging is a serious thing! Join nuffnang now for those who haven't. :)



BAI 

Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.