HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Hitz Birthday Invasion
Posted at 12/10/2011 10:26:00 AM

Christmas decorations at BCCK. ;) 
Last night, was the Hitz Birthday Invasion and I ATTENDED. LOL . For those who didn't came really missed alot, especially the back part of the concert :D :D 
__________


With Kuching DJs, Meng & Natasha. ;) 


The dancers that kick off the start ;D 


And then they decided to tear off their outfits and the crowd went wild :O 


Dancers from Soul Dance. 


Silas from Evanstarr. It's the first time I've heard him sing songs other than Christians songs. HAHA. Almost every Sunday, he'll be up worshipping during church ;)



Now this is popshuvit :P

FUNNY. Before he came up, JJ was asking for daring fans to come up and sing a popsuvit song. And I sorta jump up and down to grab his attention despite not knowing any popshuvit songs. LOL. He chose me :') Then I quickly hide :') :')  HAHAH and he was like, "ahh where's that girl? lost already? nevermind. her lost" LOL

Which reminds me, before that, there's this game called the Shower. :D The contestants, who's a girl, have to shower under a guy being the shower. and I actually ran to where JJ was, hoping he would chose me. but.. ._. he chose the girl next to me. K NEVERMIND.



JJ and Ean posing for a picture :P



Mizz Nina and her songs, manage to made me hyper wild. xD HAHA. Before that, I was really bored /.\

Then Jakeman and Skelator played their beats and remixes. And it really kicked the crowd off. ER I mean, the crowd started to go wild :O It was really like clubbing time. lol



I pro k B-)

K overall. Hitz Birthday Bash was too awesome too be miss. And I saw a lot of people there, it's like the whole Kuching was there. :P I even saw my ex-classmates who migrated to NZ. HEHE. and I saw a lot of my primary school friends. Aw.
_________________________



Me and my butt, Delsie :3


US :D

I look really tired and err ugly ? HAHA. I practically used up all my energy last night at the party D: But I guess it was worth it :)) 

Moral-of-the-story; Live life and don't regret what brings you utter most enjoyment. (unless it kills you lol)




Labels: , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.