HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  New Year's Eve
Posted at 12/18/2011 04:23:00 PM
\

New Year's Eve celebrates love, hope, forgiveness, second chances and fresh starts, intertwining stories told amidst the pulse and promise of New York City on the most dazzling night of the year. 

This movie is indeed intriguing, and for romance-comedy genre lovers, they would definitely love this. As much as I do. C: 

At the stroke of midnight, all the people in the celebrates, it's New Year, the day where everything begins again. 
I'll rate this 8/10 because it made me cry tears of happiness :'')) 

"everybody deserves a second chance"
____________________

The day before I started work(14 December), me, Xiong, Phyllis, Cheng, ErSheng, Fifi had a little gathering with our old, long lost friend, David. He was in the same primary school as me, Phyllis and Cheng, but we hadn't meet him since 4 years ago, and this time around, he's coming back to Kuching from KL, to meet up with us. And also, an after SPM vacation :D

So long didn't meet, we talked about the old days, and the present days. Talked about old classmates, and all those stupid things we did when we were young :'D 

Too bad my camera was on a vacation with my mum , so I was cammie-less T.T


  

Photos are either me, or Phyllis. Didn't take much. Phone camera sucks. T.T hmmm
Photos below are taken by David :D


Fifi, me, Xiong.


Xiong and David.


well, David Yap Zhi Wei. It was nice meeting you again after so long. :D Hope you enjoy your stay, and when you finally fly an aeroplane.. safely, tell me. I would love a free trip around. HAHA joking. :D 
 


Moral-of-the-story; Don't go out without your camera.

xx

Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.