HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Depression
Posted at 1/14/2012 03:14:00 PM

For a girl that is constantly happy, she torture herself everyday. 

Nothing's going right. Why is this happening to me? WHY WHY WHY WHY. what happen to all those happy moments? Don't I want them to happen? Why is this all torturing me right now? 

I guess, I've been depress for quite a while, and I remember saying , the best days of my life are the days where I cry the most. I guess Libra has the melodramatic trait where they tend to like drama. I guess you can say that, I'm a drama queen. 

But you know, we made a promise and all. And sometimes, promises are hard to keep. Cause things change. And you can't stop it from happening. I couldn't face you now, I couldn't see you the way I used to see you. It's all different now. If I could, I would try to understand why I feel this way. Maybe, cause we're from two different world. Since before. We were kinda hard to connect to each other. We don't agree much , and we tend to fight a lot. And mostly, I couldn't understand you. I would if I could. But I couldn't. I don't understand me. 

But everything didn't work the way it should have been. Then God must have different plans for us in the future. If things don't work the way it should, maybe it's just about time. I don't know how to face my problems, and most of the time, I don't know the main cause. 


I don't understand me, I don't understand you, I don't understand us. 




xx

Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.