HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Here's To The Past
Posted at 1/17/2012 08:33:00 AM

I broke my 8 months relationship just like that. SNAP and everything's gone. 
It's quite hard to see this walked past through me, who knew things could gone this way. We thought we would be happy for each other, forever. But as usual, I thought wrong. I thought I was happy. But I guess, I don't know what's happy. I don't know what's love. I don't know life. I thought I knew what life is, what love is, what happy is. But I knew nothing. 

I'm sorry. 
Someone told me, if you said sorry to the person you killed and every thing is going to be fine, then it's okay. But the fact is, nothing is going to be the same anymore. I've just pushed us into that lonely side where everybody is trying to avoid. I've just pushed myself into that lonely pit again. 

Well, honestly, I don't regret a thing. I wasn't the one. And you have to see that. Find somebody better. Somebody less like me. Probably somebody who can't leave your side. My friend once told me, that, all of us have to learn, know how to let go. Else how will we live in this cruel, cruel world. I've been there. I've done that. And now I'm sorry.


If you're with the wrong ones? How would you know?




xx

Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.