HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Interesting Tittle
Posted at 1/02/2012 06:49:00 PM
I don't know what to put as my title HAIH T.T 

So, on the 25th of December, my brother brought me to watch a movies, along together with his girlfriend, his girlfriend sister, his girlfriend sister boyfriend, and my little sister :D 
We watched Jack & Jill 


The whole time I was watching this movie, I was laughing as well. Adam Sandler has never fail to make me laugh HAHA. :D

Family guy Jack Sadelstein prepares for the annual event he dreads: the Thanksgiving visit of his twin sister, the needy and passive-aggressive Jill, who then refuses to leave.
Source here

- 7/10 :3
_______________________

Oh so, last night was New Years, and the night before was New Year's Eve, and despite that I still had to work, but it was okay tho. It was actually my colleagues last day T.T oh so , I went to celebrate, countdown at my uncle's house. Was pretty okay, but it was tiring, and my phone battery was dying, and is still dying as I blogged now T.T what happen to love LOL then that night, I slept at 2+am, almost three, double what happen to love D: then the next morning, I woke up at 6.30am, because I love people to much, that's why :D

Now I'm friendless, T.T well I still have friends, not closed ones. and the ones that I don't talk to much, and yes I still have my closed friends, but but PLKN kidnap them T.T what happen to love! and coincidencely, both of them got chosen to go to the same camp.




Delson, and Cheng :') BYE for 2 months and 2 weeks. 
(my eyesTT this is what happens when you have not enough sleep TT -taken on New Years)

ohya, and the day before, 31st December, is Delson's birthday. Too bad we didn't get to hang out together :( But then, I bought him a little something. :D


I was hoping he would have brought it to camp with him. Cause I set CCTV up! But I guess he's a boy, and boys will get tease by other boys if they'd slept with dolls/soft toys -.- HAIZ. societyy.

It's been 1 day plus since I last seen them both, and I miss them both, very, very dearly :( can't wait for them to come back for 4 days during Chinese New Year ♥ I've read too many statuses and saw many buses kick off to their respective camps, saw too many luggage, to feel jealous about not going to PLKN. Actually, if I was not chosen , I could apply for it. I guess back then, all I thought of was the fun I could have staying home, but I guess I was wrong. I mean like, eating 6 times a day, D: HAIZ. well, even tho I could apply for next batch, I rather not, cause I'd be studying then, or busy with life. And also, it's nicer to have pain hitting your heart dreaming about something, then to have it, then see it leave the next day. LOL
______________



My current work space :]


Moral-of-the-story; Follow Your dreams!



xx


Labels: , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.