HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Diana Mini
Posted at 2/14/2012 12:58:00 PM

Last month , I thought of buying Fisheye 2 , pink . Cause it's the only pink colour camera left in Regalo :( I was thinking, why would I need a fisheye affect to act as a beginner camera. Then , I finally decided to buy myself a Diana Mini on the 1st of February :D





I purposely buy ISO 400 because I know my hand will be itchy to snap random pictures every where haha :D


YES. Finally I can Haz a Lomo Camera to play with . after weeks of talking about it :) 

Diana Mini comes with 2 features , taking 2 photos in one frame and the normal square photo . It also has the normal and bulb mode. So, it's like the most perfect camera for a beginner. =)


It's been 2 weeks since my purchase, and I've been happily snapping random pictures every day. And I've develop my first 3 rolls :D now I'm stuck at my 4th roll , thinking what to snap again . Will share more next time :D 

____________________

Some pictures I like, :)


Who knew it would come out so nice :D


David :P


This is so random ! 


And this comes out really unexpected haha :P

_________________




Moral-of-the-story ; Never argue with someone who's trying to compare between a lomo application on phone and a lomo camera. Because uninterested lomo camera users will never know the difference :) (just saying, not saying anyone in particular)



HAPPY VALENTINE 






xx

Labels: , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.