HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Love at first Lomo - Diana Mini
Posted at 2/20/2012 12:59:00 PM

*posts with truck loads of photos*

Not long before I bought my very first lomo camera after ages of longing it. I bought a pack films, and I snap everything I see. (okay so not everything. but you get the picture *haha* ) , And within a week plus, I've finish 3 rolls of films. *no regrets* and I'm still currently stuck at my 4th film thinking what to take. But I'll always try to find something new to experiment with. 

And after looking at the first 2 films, I feel satisfied, feel in love. Feel surprise, and happy. All at the same time. The photos came out unexpectedly. I thought I would have more blur pictures, but nothing was blur, everything was perfect. Even though there are some pictures that came out something else than what I planned. But it was still beautiful. 


Multiple exposure photos of Shaunica, The inside of Regalo Gift Shop, and Teem Junior :) 


Porkies, Jalan Song. :)


The food court beside OneJaya on a bright sunny day. :) 


A photo of my friend, David. And this came out unexpectedly nice! It's something I didn't expect at all :)


Lionel at Regalo :) 


Don't you think this is cute? A picture of him eating his dinner at Sugarbun one lovely night :)


A multiple exposure of the Plane ride sold at Regalo, and the interior of Regalo. :) 


Forgot to switch on my flash. But this accidental creates a vintage dark photo. :) A multiple exposure of Regalo interior. :)


Brown contact lens. I love that colour. :') But it spoilt. haha . a cam-whore picture with dearest before he shave his moustache off :P


The part timers at Regalo. Grace and Pei Ing. Two pretty lads ♥ *spot the pink hippo's tail*


One lovely morning, eating kolok mee and drinking green tea for breakfast with Lionel :) Used to drink Green tea every day. and in one day can drink up till 3 cans. Then one day, I got sick of it. Even puking it out. And since then, I stopped drinking it. :P 


ELMO. :D before we were together, we went to Boulevard for a stroll. Then I saw an elmo key-chain. He immedietly buys it and display it in his car. Just like that. :)  


Went to hang out with my neighbours after 6 years . Multiple exposure of her, and her Justin Bieber wall. :P


Brandon: whaddya want from me?! :P


A picture of Lionel's little sister :) 


Chap Goh Mei night. Brought Lionel along to be introduce to my family. :) *spot my Diana Mini lens cover*


Bing's Vanilla Shake 


Oh. Hello there, big sister :) 


Onejaya :)


Sugarbun :D 


My friend since form 1, known each other through Friendster. UM. Shaunica :)


was really surprise to see this picture! Me and Lionel, and Grace. haha :D 


A combination of me, Lionel's head, and his little brother savouring on the ice-cream I bought :)

__________________________


This is suppose to be a two picture in one frame. but I crop one out. Was experimenting with the pink colour filter. And it looks nice :)
________

Some people may think that lomography is a waste of time , buying all the films that is costly, when you can just take a photo with your digital camera and edit it. But it's the end result that is priceless, after all the effort wasted, the outcome would be a surprise. And that feeling of surprise is something compare to nothing. For me, it's worth it. 






Moral-of-the-story; Try something new and be amaze with the result. :)

xx

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.