HOWDIDIFALLANDLANDHERE. ❝ personal · food · blog ❞   |   instagram  ·   twitter   ·   tumblr  ·   dayre   ·   follow





me
2015-10-23 03.40.14 1

Priscilla Tawie
Taken.14/10/94.Malaysian
Communication graduate
Reachable : ptawie@yahoo.com

Full time food addict.
Part time day dreamer.

I do :
- Food
- Travel
- Lifestyle
- Inspirational/Motivational quote


Disclaimer :
Not sure if anyone notice,
but my url is grammatically wrong.
Forgive me, I was young.


backbone

(Valid for first time customer)




disclaimer
Layout made by tkh. Removing any credit is shunned upon. Please keep credits intact, only dummies would remove them. You aren't a dummy right?

Add your end of the disclaimer here, be nice, firm, assertive etc etc yada yada yay blogging.

  Welcome back
Posted at 2/13/2012 06:42:00 PM


This morning I woke up at 8am because I had some secret mission to do . :P My eye bags ...

Around 9am , Lionel picked me and Grace up , and he drove us to the airport . *look left look right*



Lionel insisted on waiting in the car. Cause he was afraid .. :D So me and Grace bravely walked straight into the airport . #likeaboss People were staring , but we don't care :D It was worth it . All the hard effort , and money spent . Energy spent.





Are you sure you're Jason Wong ? hahaha

We waited for 20 minutes for him to finally appear at the arrival's door . Holding the banner , patiently with thick faces :P #likeaboss :D :D



Welcome to Kuching, Mr Jason Wong :) Grace miss you a lot .hahaha





xx

Labels: ,



< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Layout made by tkh/mk.